• Welcome to Archive - Aluminium Camper Forum.

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

GLEAMB IS SELLING OUR 2015 21 RBS

Started by kycamper, November 18, 2016, 11:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kycamper

We are selling our WONDERFUL, PRE-THOR 2015 21RBS. This is a unit with vinyl floor, all one piece aluminum roof, the "good" cabinets with full piano hinges and good welds throughout. We have worked out all the "bugs" that we encountered when it was new, including proper venting to the grey and black holding tanks. If you go to my past threads, you will see the MANY UPGRADES AND CUSTOMIZATIONS that we have done to "THE PALACE" including :
a real, comfortable mattress with heavier duty struts
a new, deeper and larger stainless steel sink with new faucet and spray with a custom made oak cutting board that fits in the sink opening
digital t stat
beefed up rear bumper to hold bike rack
front "tray" over the tongue area that holds our honey pot but can support a generator
custom made sewer hose storage
custom made drawers under the stove
Anderson weight distributing hitch....included
Anderson leveling system.....included
New Samsung TV
Added shelves in the bathroom cabinet
3 Fantastic fans with fan covers on roof
Custom made " pullout" drawer for the basement ( see my previous posts )

We are spending the winter in Arizona, and the trailer will be in the Tucson, Yuma area for now, but arrangements can be made for a serious buyer.
Trailer is in great shape, everything works fine and we love it. Just time to move on to a class A
Asking $26,000  You can call or text me at 843-670-1771 if you are interested. I will post pictures in the next few days, but most of what I listed is on my previous threads.

kycamper

We are lowering the price of our trailer to $24995 and will update the Craigslist posts and rvtrader.com as well. Lots of extras all be included. Contact me if you are interested. We are happy to discuss any questions you may have.

kycamper

I have just learned that I am incorrect when I state that my trailer is "Pre Thor". They bought LL in 2013! What I MEANT to say was Pre Thor changes to a GREAT design !! This was pointed out to me on my post on RVT.com. Thanks to Jim for keeping me honest.

BTW....I am " throwing in" my Tekonsha Prodigy P2 Brake Controller, to " sweeten" the pot !!!

How can you pass up this deal ??!!!!

kycamper

We are discussing relocating the trailer to the Dallas, Texas area. We think that it is a more " central " location for any potential buyers. I will probably do this before Christmas, and will then update my listings on Craigslist, RVT.com, etc. Just wanted to let the "Livin' Lite " enthusiasts know!! Maybe someone wants to fit it under their tree??!! ;)

charliem

[quote source="/post/26364/thread" author="@gleamb" timestamp="1481558182"]We are discussing relocating the trailer to the Dallas, Texas area. We think that it is a more " central " location for any potential buyers. I will probably do this before Christmas, and will then update my listings on Craigslist, RVT.com, etc. Just wanted to let the "Livin' Lite " enthusiasts know!! Maybe someone wants to fit it under their tree??!! ;)  [/quote]Gleamb,

[font size="3"]I didn't think the 21 would fit under a tree but after seeing your sink upgrade, I believe you could.  ::)  Good luck on the sale and the future MH. [/font]
Any 20 minute job can be stretched
to a week with proper planning

Charlie
NW Florida

kycamper

Thanks, Charliem. I have learned a great deal from you on this forum. The Livin' Lite will be hard to beat. The DW wants a Class A, or I would NEVER let her go! It was fun fixing it up " just the way I like it!! " Take care and ........HAPPY TRAILS!!......