• Welcome to Archive - Aluminium Camper Forum.

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Camplite 16bhb $16000 obo

Started by campingco, November 06, 2016, 10:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

campingco

Selling my 2013 camplite 16bhb. Last model year before Thor took over! Model with the cabinets over the dinette. Dinette converts to double bed. Set of single bunks in the rear. Wet bath. Kitchen with: propane cooktop, convection microwave oven, and three way refrigerator/freezer. Has roof top air conditioner, 2 roof top vents, propane heater, hot water heater, awning, bumper spare tire holder, 110/12 volt tv/dvd player with rooftop antenna, radio with cd player, and tons of storage.
Asking $16000 obo.
Message for more information leave cell or email if you want pictures.
Willing to transport the camper within reason currently located in Virginia(may be a change depending on distance).
Will also put together a package deal with the camper and tow vehicle a 2001 toyota sequoia.

Local craigslist post with pictures.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/rvs/5863785768.html

rocklobster

Quote from: @sailau13" source="/post/25731/thread" timestamp="1478444210Selling my 2013 camplite 16bhb. Last model year before Thor took over! Model with the cabinets over the dinette. Dinette converts to double bed. Set of single bunks in the rear. Wet bath. Kitchen with: propane cooktop, convection microwave oven, and three way refrigerator/freezer. Has roof top air conditioner, 2 roof top vents, propane heater, hot water heater, awning, bumper spare tire holder, 110/12 volt tv/dvd player with rooftop antenna, radio with cd player, and tons of storage.
Asking $17000 obo.
Message for more information leave cell or email if you want pictures.
Willing to transport the camper within reason (may be a change depending on distance).
Will also put together a package deal with the camper and tow vehicle a 2001 toyota sequoia.

rocklobster

freddy

I am very interested
Send some pic.  to

perrosfinos@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

campingco

Price dropped!!!!

Link with pictures added.