• Welcome to Archive - Aluminium Camper Forum.

Livinlite Campers Sightings

Started by aznighthiker, April 05, 2015, 11:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ammobob

4 days in Yellowsone and 358 campsites and all I have seen is 1 Camplite truck camper. He spent 1 night and left before I could say Hi. Ride my bike every night and check every campsite but no Livinlite campers  :(.

aznighthiker

Heading east bound on AZ 260 in Payson, AZ. A red 6.1 model.
15 Jumping Jack Camper
05 Wrangler, 10 Wrangler Unlimited

ammobob

Saw a silver VRV in a parking lot downtown Denver.

admin

Headed from NC to NY with several stops along the length of the east coast. So far no other LLs and definitely the only QS so far :)

pinstriper

Met someone from Oregon City who has a 13 something or other while at Ft. Stevens SP in Oregon.
Let's eat, Grandma !
Let's eat Grandma !
Punctuation. It saves lives.

2014 14DBS
2013 4Runner | 2006 F-150 5.4 V8 (ruh ruh ruh)
2015 Hobie Outback

husaberger

headed out to the lake last weekend, I saw three LivinLites - VRX, etc:  strange, and all were in the same home division that I drove though.

We're taking a 3 week vacation in a few weeks - hitting like 8 states, southwest national park tour - you might see our livinlite camper here or there

As I was leaving Chattanooga on a camping trip last Friday pulling my QS 6.0, I was stopped at a traffic light right behind a car pulling a QS 8.0.  

whoofit

Spied a QS ~8.0 popup in Holden, MA on my way to cost a job today. Parked in a driveway not getting any love.

aznighthiker

Another red 6.0 heading North on AZ 87 in Payson, Arizona. Also observed a Coleman Avalon popup, very big popup.
15 Jumping Jack Camper
05 Wrangler, 10 Wrangler Unlimited

hdrehder

21 ft noon today outside of Smithville, TX on HWY 71, pulled by a Mercedes. We've had ours for just over a year and that's the first other Camplite we've seen outside of a dealership. :)

husaberger

well my first offic quicksilver camper sighting of 6/8/10/xlp  we got in late at the KOA near white sands and was assigned a site at 10pm and out it all sites I'm right next to a red quicksilver 8.0

sandyu

Spotted a grey livinlite near Fort Stevens Oregon. Pulled by Toyota Tundra. Probably a 17 footer. First livinlite product I've seen on cross country trip.

ammobob

Took my 21BHS in to our local RV dealer yesterday (paint touch up quote) and he has a 20' VRV on the lot. It's a new 2013 and I swear it's the same one he had when we took our 2013 16DB in for service in late 2013. Even better he wants $34,195 for it on SALE ???. Camplites sell for a premium locally and that's why we drove 1900 miles to SIRV to buy our new TT.

peislander

OMG! It's starting to sound like an invasion!  8-)

husaberger

2nd stop over in Las Vegas. again a KOA. saw a quicksilver 6 set up. in red again..

total of 2 quicksilver campers and I've seen several VRX etc also on the road trip we took