• Welcome to Archive - Aluminium Camper Forum.

Meetup N. Maine in August 2017- Mattawamkeag Wilderness Park

Started by david, September 27, 2016, 01:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbpack

Hey everyone. Just saw Sean's post that this site may shut down in two weeks due to the funding issues. As a precautionary measure regarding our meet-up in Maine next August, I'm wondering if we should each send our email addresses to David via private message so that he is able to continue to reach us? Wouldn't want a potential site shutdown to prohibit or affect our plans for next August.

david

Leslie beat you to the punch and PM'd me her email address. I already have Paul (probably won't come due to new baby) and Ross' (confirmed) email address from the previous Acadia trip. So PM me yours so we can communicate with or without the LL website.

Merlin, could you also send me your email address, just in case.

David
David M

16TBS towed with a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder

david

In the unlikely event that this forum goes down, I now have email contact info from everyone who previously indicated that they would like to go to the Maine Meetup, currently scheduled for the weekend of August 5-6, 2017. These are: me (david), Leslie, gbpack, Merlin, PEIslander, and Paul (maybe).

So the trip will go on, livinlite-owners.com or not ;-). Anyone else who thinks that they might like to attend, please PM me.

David
David M

charleschapman

fasteddieb

PM with email sent to Paul.

Will do our best to make it - we have friends in Owl's Head, Maine we'd love to touch base with.
Mineral Bluff, GA

2014 CampLite 21BHS

2011 Ford Flex EcoBoost

david

I started a topic on www.aluminiumcamperforum.com about this meetup just in case. See http://aluminiumcamperforum.com/index.php/topic,189.new.html#new. We now have ten members who have expressed interest or commitment to come. These are:  david (me, DavidM on the acf site), PEIslander, Paul (long shot- new baby), gbpack, leslie, Merlin, charleschapman, fasteddieb, Steve and Dana and docktorjj.

PM me with your email address if you want to come.

David
David M

leslie

Paul needs to know that some of us are grandparents - instant babysitting!
Located in Kentucky and Florida at present

gbpack

We are expecting our fifth grand baby in March. Babies are good little travelers, but that is up to Paul and his wife

charleschapman

If we go, the Mrs. is a professional baby thief and will watch babies.

gnies

Haha thank you everyone, I will try to make it happens if everything goes well with the baby by August the due date is May 17

redbox15

Count us in we will be leaving Oregon in June and drop into Maine from Canada way. rwemacs@aol.com
Any one want to join us we can have a convoy

leslie

In just one month, we will be making reservations for our Maine Rally! Will everybody please leave a post here as they make their reservation, so we can see how it is progressing
Located in Kentucky and Florida at present

david

With the imminent demise of this forum based on Sean's post today, please direct all comments on our Maine meetup to the following thread on aluminiumcamperforum- http://aluminiumcamperforum.com/index.php?topic=189.msg1089#new

I now have email addresses from almost a dozen who have expressed interest and I will use that method of communication to reach out to those that I don't see over on aluminiumcampers. Please post a short message on that thread to remind me of your interest as well as let me know your username on that site.

See you all in Maine.

David
David M