Archive - Aluminium Camper Forum

Camplite => Camplite Travel Trailers => Topic started by: popup2012 on March 29, 2016, 05:37:34 PM

Title: Black water tank brace
Post by: popup2012 on March 29, 2016, 05:37:34 PM
I have a 2016  16 TBS with 4 wheels.  When looking under the TT I saw there were only 2 braces on the black water tank. I am assuming it is the black water tank as it is the last tank.  There was a brace  on the door side and one in the middle. Next to the drains the was no brace. Am I missing a brace ??
Title: Black water tank brace
Post by: daplumbr on March 29, 2016, 07:44:18 PM
If you really only have 2 straps, you are missing one. However, I'll bet you have 3. The strap nearest the drain is hidden higher up in a "L" formed in the tank to make room for the drain outlet. Look all the way up over the drain.