We just took a two hour trip to a lake for the weekend. After setting up I noticed some wires hanging down while peaking underneath the trailer.
I'm not sure if this is normal or if they popped off. I've attached a pic. I'm taking the pic from behind the the wheels underneath (passenger side).
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160325/f317ad6c9af4210f5f5877676098734a.jpg)
I hope you have a great time at the lake! It looks like the mount for that wire connector may have broken off. I would just use a piece of duct tape (or zip tie if you have one) and tape it up to something stationary so it doesn't wave all over in the wind going down the road. Given the colors, I suspect tank monitor wires, but I'm not sure.
Thank you. So far it's a nice 68 degrees and sunny.
It is hooked to one of the tanks. A few wires extend off of it. I've attached another pic.
By the way, it's absolutely amazing I can ask questions like this while on a trip. This is so helpful. Thank you again to everyone.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160325/2a3d1f33c9e6f724df8f224441be1945.jpg)
I have seen the same wires hanging from one of our tanks as well. Figured they were related to he tank monitoring system. I should probably strap ours up as well.
Looks fine to me; just tape it someplace to keep it from blowing around and you're good.
I see you got the off-road package with the good tires. I'm jealous.
Quote from: @sandroad" source="/post/19879/thread" timestamp="1458945026Looks fine to me; just tape it someplace to keep it from blowing around and you're good.
I see you got the off-road package with the good tires. I'm jealous.
Thank you...
Yes, I dig the tires. Gives it a neat look...