• Welcome to Archive - Aluminium Camper Forum.

General Construction Information: Updated September 2016

Started by christianm, September 30, 2015, 04:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christianm

Have you heard about all of the exciting changes here at Livin Lite?

We are happy to announce the premier of our 2-year bumper to bumper warranty, and our 3-year structural warranty (for all products off-line after September 1st, 2015). We have also unveiled our dealer and owner requested changes for our interiors- we now offer decorative wood cabinet doors. The rest of our cabinets will remain an all- aluminum and composite structure and shelving. The market has spoken...and we have listened.  

With all of the changes happening for our products, we are proud to tell our owners that one thing HASN'T changed. We are still an all-aluminum and all- composite structure!  Our commitment to a lightweight, durable, quality product is stronger than ever, and we are looking forward to the journey ahead.   Below is a link to one of our original marketing posters (from the early days of the company) and we are proud that it still applies today!

For more information regarding our products, please visit our website @ www.livinlite.com

[a href="http://www.livinlite.com/images/all-aluminum.jpg"]link[/a] <---------- Click here for poster 

[img style="max-width:100%;" style="" src=""]

whoofit

I just went back through every year of posters since 2010 using the "Wayback Machine" site. The progression is interesting from all aluminum including cabinets and walls then to Azdel (composite) and now on to all aluminum structure.

I like the look of the real wood cabinets best. Can you tell us if they are solid wood or veneer? If veneer are they plywood or pressboard? Thanks!

christianm

It depends on the decor package that you select, I believe! 

Alpine and Cascade decors feature a modern, laminated wood door, and the Sierra decor features a more traditional raised-panel hardwood Ash door. 

dan

Christianm,

When you say "laminated wood door" what do you mean by that?  What kind of laminate is on the wood substrate?  Is it a plastic/composite surface like the Azdel panels or is it some other material like a plywood or foil laminated onto the substrate?

Dan

aggie79

[quote source="/post/15790/thread" timestamp="1444064484" author="@christianm"]It depends on the decor package that you select, I believe! 

Alpine and Cascade decors feature a modern, laminated wood door, and the Sierra decor features a more traditional raised-panel hardwood Ash door. [/quote] In the photos I've seen of the new cabinets, there is a matching material behind the doors that is applied to the aluminum cabinet framing.  Is this made of the same materials as the doors?